As if we are at the end of October! I feel like the time is just flying away at the moment and there are so many things to do. It’s so important that at busy times we remember to take some time to have some good, simple and honest food. I love this gem of a recipe, it’s so easy and so tasty. This is a deliciously sweet and warm plate of heaven to bring you some joy for lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Lyle’s golden syrup
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 dsp seed mix
- Crushed black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190°
- Place the butternut squash on a baking tray and sprinkle over some smoked paprika. Drizzle over a tablespoon of olive oil and place in the oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until lightly charred and cooked through. (Mix the squash half way through cooking)
- Make the dressing by mixing all other remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Once the squash is cooked, place in the dish of choice and drizzle over the dressing. Sprinkle over the seed mix evenly and serve.