Getting experimental in the kitchen is when I am really in my element. Mixing things up with different spices and condiments brings nothing but pure excitement when recipe writing and testing. A delicious one pot meal that may indeed look a little underwhelming but the flavours are next level.
- 2 chicken breast, cut into chunks
- Zest of 1 lime plus juice when serving
- 120g basmati rice, rinsed
- 300ml chicken stock
- 1 dsp white wine
- 1 garlic bulb, whole cloves removed from shells
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Start by frying the garlic and lime zest together in the olive oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken, wine and season with salt and pepper; cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and pour in the stock and mix thoroughly. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes on medium-low heat. The liquid is reduced and the rice is nice and fluffy.
Best served hot
2 thoughts on “One Pot Garlic & Lime Chicken”
Looking forward to trying this!!
It’s so good!