The real trick with this dish is actually the quality of the products that you purchase. For this particular recipe it isn’t the seasonings that are the winner it’s the main ingredients themselves that make this so delicious. When you pop to your local supermarket add a few extra pennies to the mozzarella you buy, make sure it’s a good quality and not the ‘everyday value’ type (those always have little to no taste). Pick out the best avocado and baby vine or plum tomatoes that actually come on the vine. These particular aspects make this so important to making this dish so delicious as it showcases the most delectable flavours and keep you wanting more.
- 1 avocado, peeled, deseeded and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 mozzarella, drained
- 8 baby plum or baby vine tomatoes, quartered
- Olive oil
- Crushed black pepper
- Take a plate or dish you wish to serve with. Evenly distribute the avocado and tomato pieces on the plate.
- Either slice or tear the mozzarella and spread across the dish.
- Season with a little sprinkling of oregano, salt and black pepper. Drizzle over a little olive oil and serve.