That’s right guys, I thought it is time for a mix up. Chicken and Chorizo… I mean, how many more of those are we going to see? Being in the kitchen is the place to get adventurous, try different flavour combinations and let your tastebuds run wild with deliciousness.
- I can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 112g chorizo
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- On medium heat fry the chorizo and garlic in the olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the black beans and fry for two minutes.
- Then, add all the seasonings and cook for a further couple of minutes
- Put in the tomatoes, the Worcestershire sauce, mix well and cover. Leave to cook for 15 minutes and then serve. Optional: if too spicy serve with a dollop of natural yogurt.