Now I can’t speak for all you lovely readers but here in the UK the weather has been something rather special. It’s actually hot and so far we are experiencing summery weather which certainly makes a change for the typically English weather we tend to experience. I know many this weekend shall be flocking to the coast and enjoying the lovely seaside, some will having a barbecue in their gardens or a friends garden… some may just want to find anywhere that’s moderately cool just to keep themselves from overheating… aka burning!
Anyways, there’s me rambling on about the weather, how very English of me… let’s get to the good stuff, this weeks recipe. An absolute delectable treat that will certainly cool you down in these warmer temperatures. Fantastic to share with friends or even if you’re just chilling with a book and fancy a little refresher.
- 50g Raspberries
- 15ml Gordon’s Sicilian lemon gin
- 150ml lemonade
- Start by blending the raspberries in a food processor until smooth (leave a couple raspberries aside for decoration- optional).
- Then, in the glass of choice fill with ice cubes.
- Take two teaspoons of the blended raspberries and add to the glass.
- Add the gin, followed by the lemonade and give it a good mix. Finally place any remaining whole raspberries on top (optional) and enjoy 🙂
3 thoughts on “Sunshine Raspberry & Lemon Gin”
Not a gin fan but both my sisters love the stuff and, since they’re both in UK, I’ve sent them your recipe.
What do you like to drink? Thank you for passing it on ☺️ I hope they give it a go
Aperol Spritz and wine