When I’m in the mood for no nonsense food with a bit of crunch this is my go to. The sun dried tomatoes add that little bit of richness and drizzling over the oily tomato juice just makes this dish sing
- 2 tbsp dried (ready to eat) chickpeas
- 1 red sweet pointed pepper, roughly chopped
- 6 sun dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1tbsp oil (from the sun dried tomato jar)
- Small handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- Chilli flakes
1. Get your serving bowl and mix all of the ingredients together thoroughly. For the final touch, sprinkle over some chilli flakes and serve.