A tasty way of getting some green beans in your diet and just by adding a few ingredients can really make this a special side dish.
- 1 can (400g) whole green beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- Start by mixing all the ingredients (excluding the beans) in a small bowl.
- In a frying pan, on medium-high heat cook the beans for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour over the marinade and stirring occasionally, cook for another minute and then serve.