A filling lunchtime meal, packed full of flavour and so simple to make. There’s something about beans and pulses for veganuary that are an absolute winner. Guaranteed flavour, filling and wholesome.
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 sweet Ramiro pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful of parsley, finely chopped
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Start by draining the cannellini beans and rinse them thoroughly.
- Place the beans, pepper and parsley in a bowl and mix.
- In a separate and smaller bowl mix all the other ingredients, including a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Drizzle over the beans, pepper and parsley, mix again and serve.