The perfect balance of sweet and spicy; a flavourful and warming soup.
- 375g broccoli, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 650ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- On medium heat, start by frying the garlic in the sesame oil for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes and fry for another minute.
- Add the broccoli and the soy sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the vegetable stock, mix well, cover and leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- Using a hand blender blitz the soup until smooth.
- Drizzle in the golden syrup, mix and serve.