The versatility of broccoli allows creativity in the kitchen to flow. A truly easy way to get some good veg and it doesn’t even take much time to prepare. The colour contrast in this dish makes it look so vibrant and delicious; a perfect accompaniment to a meat or fish dish or just as tasty on its own.
- 1 whole broccoli head, grated
- 100g edamame beans
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 dsp golden syrup
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Start by sautéing the garlic in the sesame oil for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the chilli and cook for a minute.
- Add the beans and broccoli and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Upon serving, drizzle over a little more sesame oil and sprinkle some chilli flakes on top.