A simple recipe this week, one to keep if you’re not feeling much prep or time in the kitchen, we’ve all been there.
- 1 can (400g) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1/4 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried mint
- Chilli flakes
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together thoroughly. Upon serving sprinkle chilli flakes on top.
2 thoughts on “Chickpea Salad”
We prepare this as an evening snack