Fresh, vibrant and flavourful is how I would describe this easy to make green pepper bulgur. Bulgur, a staple in my kitchen cupboard and a go-to for something quick to prepare, you’ll be eating your dinner before you know it. It is a fantastic way to get you into more lighter meals and to mix it up with different vegetables, keeping it healthy and adding different textures.
- 80g fine bulgur wheat
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- A handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried mint
- Start by preparing the bulgur according to the instructions on the packet.
- Once the bulgur is prepared, fluff with a fork and add all the remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper, mix well and serve.
2 thoughts on “Green Pepper Bulgur”
This looks delish!!
Thank you Jim 😊